Monday, November 27, 2006

The Countdown to Christmas Begins... Once Again

What? Is it really that time again? Yes. Yes it is. I'm afraid so.Join me, won't you, as we once again begin The Countdown to Christmas here at Today's Inspiration.

For those of you who are thinking, "But Leif, its not even December yet, for pete's sake", I should point out that this year I saw retailers displaying Christmas Chrap (tm) before Hallowe'en was over.

So really, I should be applauded for showing tremendous restraint. Thank you.

*Today's illustration has been added to my Haddon Sundblom Flickr set.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion as much as Cornwell was a consummate draftsman, Sundblom was just an all out great colorist. His sensitivity to light and shadow and even his compositions were among the best out there. Tom Lovell is another whose color theory just sparkles above his peers.

    Great stuff Leif!

    =s=

    ReplyDelete